Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Backside event

This is just a view before the show got going. As I recall this little shop/gallery got even more jam packed after the music acts started.
Tony, on the left obviously, one of the three Owners of Backside
From Left to right: Daniel from the band What Hands Are For, Cody Jones owner of Anchor eighty four records, and one of the more friendly art/music goer's Pete.

I believe our first musical act of the night was Rob Roy, an insanely awesome Hip Hop artist, and a genuine dude.
Rob sits and reads a book in between verses to let the beat ride out. One of my favorite parts.


The second Music act What Hands Are For
 Daniel lead vocals tore it up
 This is my favorite photo, I love the contrast between the screaming girl on the left and the screaming bass player on far right. Its as if  the bass player was mocking the crazed fan.

And then there was me


Up close pictures of my art work from this show are available on earlier posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment